Sunday 2 March 2014

Mihimihi Paragraph

I am an 18 year old twin with my brother Victor, three older brothers and a sister. I have been brought up in a split family situation as majority of my siblings are half brothers to me. I am from auckland and have been living there my whole life as well as growing up on our farm which is very important and special to me. It is special to me because it was the last thing that my grandfather built us before he passed away, it allows me to be somewhere near him. Art and fashion has influenced me a lot throughout my life with my mother being majorly involved in it. i have grown up to appreciate art for what it is and what the stories could be behind the paint and drawings. Family is very important to me because i feel that your family helps you become the person you want to become and they are also there to support all your choice that you make.

No comments:

Post a Comment