Monday 31 March 2014

Explanation of shed

The idea of my boat shed is to show myself. I have the maps on the walls because as a child and teenage years i have always travelled with my family and especially back and fourth from Sydney as my Father use to live there. I have the grass and the sheep on the ground as i have had my farm as my second home my whole life and have been bought up with animals. On the roof i have the city buildings hanging and photographed on the ceiling as it is to show a comparison of me with city and farm life. I have the lights hanging with the buildings as i wanted the shadow of the buildings to reflect onto the walls with the maps giving a strong comparison with the farm life area on the ground. I have no doors as my family has always been quite an open family with having majority of my siblings being half siblings to me.  it is also with being on a farm everything is very open and free with having animals rooming everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment